Talk about doing it yourself! You have to watch this video to see what that actually means…
Steve has never been sailing. But he has a plan to fix that. This summer, he quit his job and liquidated his 401k to build a 38 ft Atkin ketch with his friend Alex. The boatyard is located beside Steve’s garage in Western Massachusetts, 90 miles from the nearest navigable waterway.
They have a small workshop, a temporary boathouse, and lots of books on wooden boat building. The process began two years ago,…
Full Article: Sailing Anarchy – diy, mf’er!, admin
five for five:
Looking back on two hot and steamy weeks in Mallorca where we held the Puerto Portals 52 Super Series and the Copa del Rey, there is every reason to be pleased. In Puerto Portals we saw the fifth different winner from the five 2017 Super S…
Full Article: Sailing Anarchy – five for five, admin
There are many people that want to provide good security to protect their family when they are at home, but they don’t want anyone else installing it for them. If this sounds like you, then you need to check into getting a DIY home alarm system.
Before you decide to get this type of system, you have to first be aware of what you will need in order to get it installed correctly. The following are the most important things to be aware of.
1. Type of system – The type of system that you get will determine how hard it is to install. For the hardwired system it will take a lot more time and effort to install it, but the wireless systems can be easily installed within minutes.
2. Time to do it right – To get the system installed correctly, you have to be sure that you have time to do it right. If you are trying to rush through the installation, then you can’t be sure that your family is as protected as they can be.
3. Knowledge – It doesn’t matter if you get a hardwired system or a wireless one, you will have to take time to gain some knowledge in order to do the job yourself. With this type of system, it just means that you have to read instructions and use your common sense.
The hardwired systems will take quite a bit of knowledge that you may not have the time or inclination to learn.
4. Help – If you plan on installing a security system yourself, then having some place to go for help if needed is important. It doesn’t matter where you get the help from, only that you have it available should it be needed.
You always want to find someone that can help you get the system installed right, in case there is a problem, before you start installing it.
5. Confidence – When people don’t have experience installing security systems, this is something that many people lack. You need to have at least a little confidence that it is being installed correctly; otherwise you will always wonder if your family is well protected.
If you are not confident that you can get the job done right, then it may be a good idea to let the professionals handle it.
Understanding what it really takes to get a DIY home alarm system installed will help you decide if this is the smart choice for your family’s security. If you are unsure about whether to do it yourself or not, then you may want to let the professionals handle it just so you can have peace of mind knowing that it was installed correctly for your family’s best protection.
If you enjoyed this article by Maureen Romensya please visit our home burglar alarm systems website today. Get No-obligation home security systems quotes. Read home burglar alarm systems reviews and compare security services without hassle & save. When security companies compete you get a better deal. http://www.homeburglaralarmsystems.us/