Paul Goodison holds form at Moth Bermuda Nationals:
Hamilton, Bermuda (March 23, 2018) – Racing for the Bacardi Moth Bermuda National Championship got underway today with overseas visitors stealing the limelight from the locals.
British sailor Paul Goodison won all three races contested today, each by a large margin. He holds a 7-point lead over fellow British sailor Ben Paton, who is 4 points ahead of Australian Matthew Chew in third place.
Sailing in a building southwesterly breeze that started at 10 knots and gusted up to 30 knots as a squall came through at the conclusion of Race 3, everyone enjoyed the day on the water.
“The conditions were amazing today,” said Paton, a past coach for host Royal Bermuda Yacht Club. …
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – Paul Goodison holds form at Moth Bermuda Nationals, Editor
World on Water Global Sailing News – March 23, 2018:
This week’s “World on Water” global sailing news show produced by www.boatson.tv.
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• We at at the North Head Sea Mark as the Volvo Ocean Race Fleet start the Southern Ocean Cap Horn Leg 7.
• The Extreme Sailing Series is in Muscat.
• The Farr 40 Australian Championships.
• Oakcliff Sailing Centre Banzai yacht story.
• Dongfeng’s Marie Riou arrives in Auckland on Dongfeng and books into a luxury hotel with these results.
• The Finn European Championships at the Bay of Cadiz.
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – World on Water Global Sailing News – March 23, 2018, Editor