Russell Coutts – The final countdown: Looking ahead to next week’s final round of practice races, Russell Coutts gives his insights into how all six teams are gearing up for the final preparations – Video here…
Full Article: Sailweb Sailing and Yachting News – Russell Coutts – The final countdown,
Antigua Bermuda Race away without a hitch: The inaugural 935 nautical mile Antigua Bermuda Race started on time with the entire fleet getting away without a hitch…
Full Article: Sailweb Sailing and Yachting News – Antigua Bermuda Race away without a hitch,
Outsourcing customer centric services and other part of work is more of a need than trend now. It is a very important decision which could have an everlasting impact upon your work operations, market reputation and profitability. So, we present ten tips for you to ponder upon to consider before you close on the search of the right call center outsourcing partner for you.
1) Experience and Expertise: The trend of specialized services providers call centers is gone long ago. Seeing the times of increased competitiveness and advances, BPOs have become multi-speciality contact center and one stop shop for all your business needs, however you need to know that they have the capabilities, infrastructure and manpower to do so. Along with that they should have proven track record to back up their claims and promises. Check their references and talk to their previous and existing clients to know more about their service policies.
2) Price: Always make it a policy to compare the prices with other vendors regarding number of agents, call charges, technology deployed and set up. Check with your vendor, if the prices are based on the actual usage. Always make sure to check the SLA and read between the lines before signing. Just for the sake of prices do not compromise with quality of services and your brand image.
3) Locations: The offshore location can be even of great value. For instance, many companies are attracted toward offshore destination India because of its geographical advantage and thus, able to provide customer centric services and support on 24/7 basis. Moreover, all the call centers are based around National Capital Region which facilitate transportation and infrastructure.
4) Infrastructure: A robust infrastructure ensures robust performance. Make a point to take a tab on phone systems used, computers and software being utilized there.
5) Customer Support Executives: See, the kind of training being provided to them. Their language skills, soft skills and attitude should be top notch yet pleasant. Also, check the retention behavior of agents there. If most of the agents leave the BPO in less than one year, do not select it.
6) Tracking: A reputed call center that provides call center outsourcing services would send you monthly track report in simple excel sheet to let you know and evaluate the performance regarding call duration, calls made per time, average speed to answer a call and the rate of satisfaction among customers.
7) Monitoring: Call centers thrive on quality and to maintain this, they always perform call monitoring on agents from time to time. You should be able to monitor them as well.
8) Volume of calls: Your call center should be able to handle any pressure and volumes of calls.
9) Needs: They should have resources to handle all your needs that relate to customers be it scripting, multi-language support or 24/7 assistance.
10) Account Management: The project manager assigned to you should be capable to handle all the projects with ease.
About the Author-:
Morris Jane is associated with Vcare Corporation and working as a Sr. Marketing Manager. Vcare encompasses the range of varied support services such as call center outsourcing, F&A Outsourcing services, email/chat support, research wings, inbound call center, call centers services, back office support, Software Development, IVR Services and Infrastructure Management solutions.