Seidenberg: Iron Master of Laser Sailing:
By Joe Berkeley, Sailing World
Peter Seidenberg stands aside his meticulously kept Laser. Tufts of white hair, the only obvious hint of his 78 years of age, spill from his ball cap. He’s dressed in tight neoprene hiking shorts, smiling, chatting with a competitor. At Laser Radial regattas, he routinely rigs up alongside competitors young enough to be his grandchildren. On land, these nippers refer to him as Mr. Seidenberg, but on the water, the generational divide is nonexistent.
In 2016, Seidenberg made his 32nd appearance at a Laser Masters World Championship regatta, a feat unto itsel…
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – Seidenberg: Iron Master of Laser Sailing, Assoc Editor
Skipper Trials Underway for Clipper Race:
Gosport, England (October 5, 2016) – There have been over 200 applications from all over the world for the role of Skipper in the 2017-18 Clipper Round the World Yacht Race, and last week the first of eight trials got underway at Clipper Race HQ in Gosport. Deputy Race Director Mark Light was on board to assess the candidates during the on-the-water trial and interview process, accompanied by Chief Training Instructor Ben Bowley and other members of the Race Office staff including Race Manager Sarah Hoare and the Communications Team. Full Report.
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – Skipper Trials Underway for Clipper Race, Assoc Editor
Laser treatments are now one of the most popular treatments in a spa or medi-spa. What is it about them that makes them so useful and popular?
Laser treatments are very popular in spas and in medi-spas. This is because unlike older styles of treatments, it is non-invasive, it doesnt hurt and the recovery time is nearly nil. Laser treatments can also be used for a variety of things to help your skin and your bodys appearance safely and effectively. And with so many medi-spas offering laser treatments, they are even becoming more affordable than before. There are several advantages to this treatment, so they are well worth looking into.
1. Laser treatments are non-invasive. Laser treatment works by using gentle, but powerful light to penetrate into deeper tissues and stimulate collagen production, get rid of lines and spots, and generally clean up your skin. There is almost no pain, if any, and it is easy to bounce back afterwards. No knives, no injections, no pain!
2. Laser treatments can be used for a variety of things. There are tons of things being done with laser treatment as opposed to other things. For example, there is the standard collagen stimulation and skin smoothing and toning. But did you know that laser treatments can now be used to get rid of tattoos, leaving behind no scars and letting your skin absorb whatevers left naturally? Its a far less traumatic and painful way to get rid of that old tattoo than the usual ways!
3. Laser treatments are often used in hair removal. Along with skin treatments, hair removal is the next most common things that lasers can treat. Laser treatments are vastly preferable to shaving (its more long term) or tweezing (its far less painful). It can be sued on any skin, including facial, safely; most often it is used to get rid of facial hair on women because the alternatives are uncomfortable and irritating.
4. Laser treatments can get rid of spider veins. The lasers are attracted to the darker pigments in the skin where the unsightly veins are. The veins are collapsed and the body reabsorbs them, leaving clean skin in their wake. Its a great way to get of those veins in your legs and body that cause you emotional discomfort; especially once swimsuit season comes around.
5. Laser treatments are far less uncomfortable. One of the key things that people look at after effectiveness is comfort. Laser treatments are far less uncomfortable than most other treatments; they are virtually painless, they have very little in the way of recovery time, and the best medi-spas will make you feel cozy and comfortable throughout the entire process.
Laser treatments are a great way to deal with a variety of skin problems. Whether you want skin resurfacing, hair removal, tattoo removal or spider vein removal, laser treatments are a fantastic thing to try. They are also affordable as well; usually under $ 200.00 per two hour treatment and it generally only takes a few treatments to get perfect results, sometimes only one treatment! If you want to clean up your skin and get a good spa experience, you should try a laser treatment.
Roxanne A Jones offers the best services in laser hair removal and Botox in Austin TX.