VIDEO: Beware of the Bow Sprit:
The opening day of the 52 SUPER SERIES Miami Royal Cup 2017 on March 7 saw the brutal collision when Sled, on port tack, crushed the transom of Gladiator, on starboard.
Video published on Mar 8, 2017.
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – VIDEO: Beware of the Bow Sprit, Editor
VIDEO: National Sailing Programs Symposium 2017:
Over 300 sailing education leaders throughout the country participated in the 2017 National Sailing Programs Symposium (NSPS) and the US Sailing National Conference on February 14-18 at the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol. Video published on Mar 8, 2017.
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – VIDEO: National Sailing Programs Symposium 2017, Editor
When you are browsing online and looking at a wedding photographer website you need to keep an open mind. Do not believe everything you read online and mark it down as fact or even truth. In order for you to really get to the truth on a website you have to do a little research. Here are some things you should do when you think you have found the perfect wedding photography website.
1. Write down the contact information. The phone number and address if it can be located. You will need all of this information later.
2. Take a good look at the overall look of the website. Does it really look professional or does it appear to be very similar to other websites?
3. Look at the actual web address. You can usually tell if a website is using a free domain name for the site. This should be a red flag for you. A reputable and reliable photographer will pay to host their website and not try to skimp by using a free one.
4. Now it is time to take a closer look at the content on the site. Does it look like professional or does it look like someone wrote a lot of information and really didnt know what they were talking about.
5. Are the prices within reason for your area? If the prices are much lower than the average in your area you should be very cautious.
6. Read the customer testimonials closely. Typically there are several testimonials on a website. The key to noticing if a testimonial is a legitimate one is to read it carefully. Make sure all of the testimonials vary from each other. No two people are going to have the exact same experience with a photographer. Look for similarities in writing styles also. It is very difficult for a person to write in different styles, so this is often a red flag that the wedding photographer website is trying to be less than truthful and honest with you.
7. If you still are interested in a particular wedding photography website you should Google the company name, address and contact name. Look on the Better Business Bureaus website and make sure the company is a legitimate one and does not have any complaints against them that were left without being addressed by the photographer.
If the wedding photographer website passes all of these warnings without fail, you have probably found a reputable and reliable company.
A professional wedding videography singapore service can help you capture stunning and memorable videos for your wedding. Hiring a quality wedding videographer on your big day has never been easier. Visit our site now for more information.