VIDEO: Why Poland is best in the world:
A boardsailing training camp in Poland where they learn sail handling techniques on skateboards….
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – VIDEO: Why Poland is best in the world, Editor
Scanstrut earns DAME Award 2017:
Amsterdam, Netherlands (November 14, 2017) – The annual DAME Design Award 2017 competition has selected Scanstrut as the DAME 2017 winner for its RS Venture Connect Conversion Kit. A further six products were named as Category Winners and 16 received Special Mentions.
The competition jury had selected 64 products from a total field of 122 entries to enter the final round. This year’s entry of nominees from 22 countries demonstrated the continued growth of interest in the DAME Awards, which is held in conjunction with the METSTRADE Show in Amsterda…
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – Scanstrut earns DAME Award 2017, Editor
So why punish your-self with the day to day stress of day trading?
Some reason why end of day trading is better than day trading:
1) If you day trade that’s all you can do. So you will have to give up your day job, your regular income, and then try to make money every week/month from all those tiny intra day swings. When you start day trading to pay the bills the stress goes from a 6/10 to 9/10. Do not do it.
2) Day trading means you are limited by the clock. You might be in a great trade but have to exit simply because it’s the end of the day. Talk about leaving profits on the table.
3) You have to be there every minute of every day to make money. With position trading I can take time away from the screen. I can even take days away when I know a set up will not occur for a few days minimum. And when I am in a trade I simply trail my stops automatically and let that exit me from the trade. Very passive. Day traders have to “clock in every day for 5 to 8 hours screen time. Is that the life you want?
4) The biggest money is made from moves that last a few weeks. Granted they do not happen often but you only need one such move every year to make big gains. Day traders are nibbling in and out with tiny profits they can never take advantage of such moves.
5) Day trading is not scaleable. All the big funds are end of day trading because they know they can as high as they want in dollar value. Most day traders I know are trading less than $ 30,000 and are doing it simply to make a living. They do not and cannot sue compounding in their favour.
6) In order to try and make a decent profit from such small moves day traders use too high leverage and when you do this you are simply gambling. Most day trader I know are simply gambling. They can get lucky and go on winning streaks but they always seem to give it back.
7) The big money is made by working ON your business not “in it.” You are much better off making 30% per annum with a hands free, passive method than 50% per annum but you have to “day trade” all day long. It leaves you free to build your business as opposed to working in it.
8) The biggest disadvantage as I see it is day trading is very stressful, lonely and depressing. Imagine working 8 hours all day in front of the computer. NO human interaction. No going on. No fun and you lose $ 1,000+ that day. And to top it off that was your fourth losing day in a row. What affect will this have on your life? Think long and hard about the path you want. Is this really the life you want? Of course end of day trading has losing periods as well. BUT your focus is not solely on this. Keep your job or have other businesses. Make trading a small part of your life not the main focus. Only then is it enjoyable.
Get your Momentum Stock Trading System and sign up for my free weekly online trading system newsletter here at: http://www.stressfreetrading.com