World on Water Global Sailing News – February 9, 2018:
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• Vestas accident brief.
• Vestas yacht on freighter bound for Auckland New Zealand. First pictures.
• Australian SuperFoiler’s first regatta and damage reigns supreme.
• Volvo Ocean Race In-Port Race Guangzhou China.
• Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race Rolex background highlights.
• Contender Worlds in Melbourne Australia.
• Sailing Arabia, Salalah Leg 1.
• Turn The Tide On Plastic yacht cleans u…
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – World on Water Global Sailing News – February 9, 2018, Editor
Looking for Female Sailing Crew:
In case you need any ideas on how to formalize your crew list for this season, here’s a posting in the craigslist personals (under ‘strictly platonic’) for Santa Fe, New Mexico:
WANTED: SAILING CREW FOR A SMALL RACE BOAT
As the weather warms and the water starts calling it’s time to start sailing preparations. With this posting I am hoping to meet a willing female crew mate to help race my small sailboat this spring and summer.
This is a special kind of experience both mentally and spiritually and requires a special kind of perso…
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – Looking for Female Sailing Crew, Editor