World on Water Global Sailing News – October 20, 2017:
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• 2017-18 Volvo Ocean Race In-Port Race Alicante Spain with crew interviews
• 2017 La Mini Transat first stop and the Girls are having fun. And getting wet
• GC 32’s are in Marseille France
• Mirabaud Sailing Video Awards Professional/Sailor entries.
• The huge (26 Boat) Gaffer Couta Fleet finish their 2 week regatta on Sydney’s Pittwater. We have the reporter, Part 2 of our series
• We look back at the …
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – World on Water Global Sailing News – October 20, 2017, Editor
Order starts at Extreme Sailing Series San Diego:
San Diego, CA (October 19, 2017) – Alinghi and Land Rover BAR Academy were the teams to beat on the opening day of the penultimate Act of the 2017 Extreme Sailing Series™. But it was the Swiss who demonstrated their prowess in the light winds and took the overnight lead as they left the Brits floundering in the final race.
For Alinghi’s helm Arnaud Psarofaghis, it was a good day at the office. The defending champion currently sits in third on the overall leader board and the pressure is on as it nears the end of the season.
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – Order starts at Extreme Sailing Series San Diego, Editor