World On Water Global Sailing News – September 21, 2018:
In this week’s “WoW TV”:
• RORC Wight Shipyard One Ton Cup 2018, final race and presentation on the Solent.
• Si Ben and the INEOS Team UK crew in Sardinia for the GC32 series
• “Folling in love with Norauto” is the background to Franck Cammas’ GC32 team and potentially another America’s Cup Challenger
• 2018 ORC European Championships, Cyprus
• Rolex Big Boat Series on San Francisco Bay
• Australian Sailing Team at World Cup Series Enosh…
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – World On Water Global Sailing News – September 21, 2018, Assoc Editor
Wagner Leads at J/111 NA Champs:
Holland, MI (September 20, 2018) – Peter Wagner’s Skeleton Key had a near perfect day to move into the lead at the J/111 North American Championship. Good breeze allowed three races, two of which were won by 2017 J/111 World Champion Wagner. Skeleton Key also had a second in the middle contest, ending with 11 net points in the no-discard series. Jim Connelly’s Slush Fund stumbled in the last race of the day, dropping to second overall with 23 points. The consistency of Bradley Faber’s Utah puts them in third with 27 points among the 16-boat fleet. Full Report.
Full Article: Scuttlebutt Sailing News – Wagner Leads at J/111 NA Champs, Assoc Editor